|Academic Achievement/Using Language, symbols and text
- Strive to extend the use of my vocabulary in my writing.
- Read from a wide range of texts.
- Ensure the presentation of my work is at the highest level.
- Communicate my ideas clearly.
- Recognise that all learning has value, even if I don’t see the point of it at that moment.
- Recognise the cross-curricular themes between subjects.
- Present evidence of my learning to the highest standard.
- Strive to improve with every assignment.
- Achieve well in all areas of learning.
- Achieve above and beyond your own personal academic goals.
|Fulfilling Potential/Thinking Creatively and Innovatively
- Can meet deadlines for set work i.e. homework, test preparation.
- Will show courage to admit when I need help.
- Can work within the boundaries set within the class.
- Can solve problems that I am faced with and see them through to the end.
- Able to set goals regularly.
- Can work towards all goals and achieve them.
- Meet expectations of both staff and peers.
- Take risks and try new learning.
- Have a go at more challenging things.
- Accept advice and turn them into target.
- Finding creative solutions to difficult problems
- Learn how to fail successfully
- Demonstrate uniqueness in my work
|Management Skills/Managing myself
- Can work constructively with others.
- Can express my thoughts and listen to the thoughts of others without putting them down.
- Can meet deadlines set.
- Meet all deadlines for assignments.
- Catch up on any missed work.
- Always have equipment at the ready and in good order.
- Ask sensible questions
- Work well with all students taking into account the ideas of others as well as offering your own.
- Do a job you see needs doing without being asked.
- Be a positive role model.
|Involvement in School Activities/participating and contributing
- Open to new ideas and challenges.
- Listen to others, and support new ideas.
- Will encourage the effort of others at all times.
- Can contribute positively within a group.
- Join in with existing school activities.
- Suggest new ideas, put proposals and action plans in place.
- Encourage other house members to be involved with events.
- Take part in school competitions, have a go to make the event bigger and better.
- Show team spirit in lessons and extra-curricular activities.
- Take care of school resources and the environment.
|Leadership/Relating to others
- Can be positive in all my dealings with others.
- Can be responsible for my own behaviours and actions.
- Can be respectful of other people and their ideas.
- Can be totally relied upon when in unsupervised situations.
- Will tidy up after myself.
- Lead by example
- Help others without being asked.
- Happily mentor other students
- Never name call, put down or embarrass another person. Demonstrate perfect manners.
- Join in with all class room activities.
- Go the extra mile to keep school tidy.